la

3/7/09

Am I ... blogging? *gasp* the world is ending!

I'm such an awful blogger... and I gave up on proj 365, I take piccies all the time but keeping up with it was just too much lol. My life is a combination of too busy and too boring- not great for things like 365.
So quick update on life.. hm. Some things are stressing me out to the max.. some things are making me incredibly happy <3 ..my kidlet is crazy hyper and keeps me on my toes.. you know the usual. He actually just spent the last 20 minutes dissecting/killing ants... mmm fun times. Yeh we have ants again, why .. is beyond me. The kitchen is clean, and we live in a 3rd floor apartment.. but apparently these ants thought it would be a killah party up here.. i dunno, I don't see the excitement in meeting your demise c/o a 5 yr old boy- but whatever floats your boat ants lol.
My hair .. is incredibly sad right now. (see I told you my life is particularly boring- but I do like to talk about my hair so deal lol). It still needs to be cut, and I need to figure out this colour issue. I have some things coming up in my life that uhm.. well pink hair wouldn't mesh too well with. The pink is all faded out at this point, and it's a very odd mix of the drk brown and various shades of yellow. Super hot.. I may just leave it like this for now, I can clip it back in certain ways to make it not look so freaking weird.
Speaking of hair clippies-- I loove them-- and my favorite site evah Shana Logic has theee cutests hair clippies! I adore them.. here are a few of my favorites.. I won't show you everything on the site ^_^ I promise..






aren't those all freakin adorable? Ok that was a lot of them.. but still.. I love them all. I'm totally in a clippie phase. I went through a head band phase when my hair was a bit shorter.. now we're onto these. I have some darling bows (they ARE darling :p I am not 5), and some gemmie clips.. and a rainbow clip.. I just <3 them :]

Well I suppose I need to stop writing now because I just turned to look at kidlet and noticed he's drawing all over himself- again. At least it's orange and purple this time and not black. Black marker is incredibly difficult to get off - in case you were wondering :p

peace out peeps :]
*muah*
La

4 comments:

~Kristin~ said...

Those clips ARE adorable!! I will have to check that site out. I don't wear clips in my hear often but I am hoping to get my hair cot in the next week or 2 and they would look super cute. :)

Ugh and ants...they seriously just show up for no reason. My mother use to get them and she was and OCD clean/neat freak. So I really don't think that having ants is a sign of dirty. It is weird though with you being on the 3rd floor and to show up. WERID

Jennifer said...

Hmmm...ok, so at least I have a new clippie site to shop from. Gee, thanks. :p Sooooo glad you blogged, though. It's about time.

♥♥♥

RachelV said...

Super cute clippies!
Eww, ants! We seem to be ant free, but live in the pincher bug zone. So far, only one of my kids has ate it. Or started to, apparently they are not too tasty, they spit it out and brought it to me in pieces.

Anonymous said...

oh, these are really adorable.... I haven't worn clips in ages because my hear is sooo thick.. but hese are wonderful