la

4/19/09

Happy National Garlic Day!



(I found this darling lil garlic dude on etsy)

really though.. this is how I am feeling about "garlic day" Bet you thought I was making things up.. No.. no April 19th IS national garlic day.. and someone in my apartment building seems to be really living up the celebration. I live on the 3rd floor.. there are only 6 apartments in my building, so I get my fair share of "smells" lofting up from the neighbors. But, never THIS overpowering. I love garlic as much as the next person sure.. but holy cow. I think she may have soaked her apartment from floor to ceiling in garlic juices or something. It is SO overpowering.. I can barely breathe it in anymore.. even my eyes are watering. So please.. be kind to your neighbors, if you must partake in this holiday.. please do not attempt death by garlic.. enjoy your garlic if you must.. but right now, I'm thinking if I have to smell garlic again anytime soon... I may hurl.

1 comment:

Lena said...

Today is my mother's birthday. And she really loves garlic. Coincidence? I think not.