la

9/1/08

5 trash bags..

and hella frustration later.. Ce's room is respectable LOL. Since I showed off his mountain I figured I'd show you how well he did do in the end. Last night I was frustrated because it *still* wasn't fixed and started bagging crap up to throw away.. He got the point LOL. It's not perfect, it's not anally organized like I like.. but he did it, and I'm proud of him. He also has way too much crap I've decided LOL. His tent is in the closet & he has a play kitchen that is in *my* room temporarily (that's a major draw I tell ya.. nothing says MOM like having a kitchen in your room).

Hoooray no mountain.. LOL he has a floor!! **la realizes she really needs to update the poor kids room.. he's had that rug since he was a baby LOL**





he is much happier with me today.. LOL no claw for mama


and of course.. kid's gotta represent


It's still way cluttered.. and in my world, we'd throw out like 5 more bags of stuff, but.. really, I have to give the kid credit LOL. IT looks WAY better than it did haha.

8 comments:

Nikki said...

LOL!!! Looks better than Colton's!!! :)

I'm going to have to do the trash bad thing by myself because Colton is a pack rat like his *ahem* mom. LOL

Glad you two got it finished :)

Anonymous said...

He's such a little man. His room looks good.

Krystal Hartley said...

Haha!!! I'm actually using one of Misty's upcoming kits to document the danger zone in the playroom that the kids never use...it's getting a tween/teen makeover...just as soon as I can climb a ladder again.

Unknown said...

Great job on the clean up. The boys helped me clean theirs this weekend & I realized just how desperately their walls need a new paint job.

Monique said...

Looks great for a kids room! I find that making sure that everything has a place helps keep my DD's toys cleaned up regularly. And of course periodically cleaning the toys out and getting rid of the broken, cheap and no longer played with toys helps... lol.

Have a great day!

Jennifer said...

He did a great job and it looks good! You are way braver than me...I can't imagine sending Ry into his room to clean...probably wouldn't work out nearly as well...LOL!

PS)LOL @ the baby rug. I still have both my kids' baby quilts hanging in their rooms!

meganmecrazy said...

OH MY! Can I borrow him?!?! He did great! A&A's room is A DISASTER AREA!!!

Anonymous said...

Lol, I have a kitchen in my room too!