la

1/10/09

catching up

So I'm a slacker.. well a half slacker.. those stupid sickies held onto me so tightly this week. But.. fabulous news.. la seems to be almost 100% better today :] woot woot.. so I may as well post up all the piccies I missed for this week LOL



1/6/09 yes.. yes.. my child is climbing the curtains. he was out of control that day. this is what happens when mommy is too sick to chase after you. I did make him promise never to do that again

1/7/09 breaking things.. take 2. So first he broke his lil anikan toy.. and now this big ole shell my mom gave him. she brought it home with her after one of their last drives up to maine.. and he smashes it. nice kid.
1/8/09 Kiddo went with his dad thursday, instead of the usual wednesday. I was alone.. grumpy.. still sick.. and trying to figure out wth my hair faded to such an ugly colour. Need to fix the pink. :]

1/9/09 I miss my grandma. :[ I wore this necklace to the funeral in july.... and I wore it all day this day, randomly yes.. but I wanted to. [awesome explanations on these piccies I know!]
1/10/09 yom yom yom.. kiiiity! .. yeh more kitty torture. Kiddo is seriously lucky this cat hasn't totally spazzed out on him yet. there was a pre-series to this.. all with kitty decked out in my bra :p This one was more fitting though :p

2 comments:

LuAnn said...

Love the photo of your son climbing the curtains!!! too funny! amazing what kids think of to do when Mom is sick eh? LOL

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

I am glad you are feeling better honey, your pictures are a riot. My kids are destructive even when Im healthy so I can totally relate lol!