la

1/4/09

*cough cough cough*

:[ I have thee ugliest sounding cough today. It's bleck. I'll live..but I feel like whining and laying around instead lol. Ce is fine, so hopefully it just passes through me and then gets the hell out of our house. He's surprisingly healthy overall.. so we may luck out.
He's so stinkin cute when I'm sick though.. he goes into mommy mode and tries to take care of me hehe. He keeps telling me to lay down, brought me gatorade (instead of soup, it's better for me apparently *laughs*), rubbed my back, brought me a blankie etc. Suuch a sweet little boy. Who needs a hubby when I have a kid like this ;) lol...... granted, I doubt I would get even close to this sort of treatment from any man.... I'm hoping I'm raising ce right though.. so that one day he's super sweet to whoever he settles down with ^_^

so that brings me to my 365 pic for today.. #4 woot


not the world's greatest pic or anything.. but there is ce being sweet, and me looking like I got run over by a truck, or 5. LOL I would never post a pic of me looking like that... if it wasn't for my kid being stinkin adorable LOL. There was a 2nd pic but my stupid glasses caught the light from the window, ce also looked more like he was trying to put me in a headlock. haha.


In other news.... shawna, is an angel, and I love love love her. She & G are the best "family" I could ever ask for.. I love you guys, seriously.. I won't forget how wonderful you guys are to us ever. And........ other gay stuff :] I'm light headed LOL don't mind me.

err.. that is all I think. I started typing out other stuff, but it got wicked weird wicked fast. So no more typing today. Sleepz.. yes. mmm..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, you have the sweetest little guy!! :) Hope you feel better soon- battling the sickies here for the last week too. UGH!! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

He's such a sweetie! You are definitely doing good La :)

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

really great photo!

SuzyQ said...

Such an adorable little kid! Thanks for sharing. Hope you're feeling better soon.