la

1/3/09

cleaning? what on earth is that?!

Photo Day 3 :] My favorite lil brush.. which is still sitting there waiting for me. Kidlet just ran in & saw the pic and said moooom that's still sitting int he bathroom! LOL.. isn't it cute.. I should probably put it to use LOL. I've been avoiding a good scrub down of the house.. it really really needs it, but it seems like so much work :p So I'll just admire my cute scrubby brush for the moment. I use to be like, ridiculously anal about cleaning.. somewhere along the lines I got lazy and just don't have the energy anymore *laughs*
Today is a much better day than yesterday.. thank you so much for all the kind comments :] I mean, I'll still suck.. but I dunno, I woke up this morning and smiled, because damnit I don't NEED to be perfect :p I'm embracing my imperfections today.. including sucking at cleaning lol. I'm also back on my cloud- :p - so that helps significantly. Positive gay weird la is way more fun than cranky down in the dumps la any day- even if she is slightly annoying ;)
So.. I'm off to actually straighten up things.. and stop poking around on facebook, at least for a little bit. FB is way too addicting for a nosey person like me LOL I love reading everyone's lil status messages.. and leaving randomness everywhere I go. tis fun I tell ya.. facebook is genious ;)
That's all for now.. I may come back with a cleaning status update LOL. We shall see :]
*muah*
La

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahoo La is back on top!! What is cleaning?? Lmao I hate cleaning!! I am so glad your in a great mood today!! Keep your head high and keep smiling!!

Anonymous said...

Love the colors in that brush! I did some cleaning today, but not that kind of cleaning...sweeping and laundry. fun.

ChloƩ said...

Glad you're feeling better! And I think you're right not using that brush, it's way to cute to be actually put in use! LOL

Mary said...

LOL so how is the cleaning going? mwaahaahaa....

I love the brushes colors almost to cute to use if that's a good excuse to not clean ;)

Facebook OMG I signed up and so confused about it, LOL I'm glad you love it and enjoy the good reads

Have a Great Sat.