la

1/1/09

Project 365- and randomness

So.. @ ssd we're starting up project 365 photo a day etc etc. I take pics most days as is, but this is a lil extra motivator to capture the year in photos :] I'm hoping as well this will inspire me to take pics other than just of the kidlet & I -- and perhaps get a little better with the whole, taking pics in general too haha. I'm not what you'd call.. a stellar photographer, as shall be noted by my first photo :p

So here she be.. my first photo-- and first lessons of 2009. "chucks" really really are not suitable snow wear. I love these shoes though. I'll spare my dear bloggie here the nike rant today though ;) lol and second of course.. is that I'm almost 27 yrs old and really should know how to properly tie my shoes :p and that you know.. the laces should go OVER the tongue of the shoe :p that might be asking a lil too much though.


So there's my feet... Photo #1 :] Hopefully I remember to do every day! lol.. It will be fun :]

Randomness now.....I'm sooooo super excited about a few things on my resolutions list. Especially the school one. I can't stop talking about it to anyone who will listen LOL. I've been wanting to do this forever, as some of you know- I started talking about it last year but life got ahead of me. I'm hoping eventually to focus on herpetology.. which would be my dreaaaaam. I don't know exactly where I'd go from there, research or something.. but I'm stoked. Kidlet and I talked about it today too LOL he is fascinated by the concept of college.. lol. Eeeee! Of course, I have to get through all the other resolutions too. Some of them aren't keeping me too excited :p Especially January right now :p ..... Why did I listen to shawna and keep that one t here :p
and a few more :p :p :p
lol

That's all :] Haappy New year everyone!!!!!!!!!! :]

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the January one is the best!!

Sarah C. (my4hens) said...

LOL I love that your body language is almost the same as mine in my 365 thingy. Your poor little feet are so red! Your blog banner rocks, that photo is such a crack up! You two are adorable!

Gina said...

That's a good pic :D but yet, not winter wear! lol That sounds like a good idea, we should do that on MnB lol....

Angie said...

I had to look up herpetology to make sure it wasn't the study of herpes.

SuzyQ said...

Great pic! And good luck with the college thing. I majored in biology, with an emphasis in zoology. Loved the classes!

Lena said...

What a great thing, La. You'll be so happy you do something for yourself...and school is a big thing :)

Anonymous said...

I love that picture la! and I know you are gonna rock it in 09... just like you ALWAYS do :p I love you!

Ava in Wonderland said...

I like that photo! I have a pair of the same shoes, well somewhat the same, mine are high top and have fuzzy stuff inside. lol

ChloƩ said...

This whole post makes me LOL! Oh, and as a mountain girl myself, I have to agree: those are NOT snow shoes!!