la

5/3/09

I scrapped a ton on nsd..


lol, apparently nsd was really good for me. I even shopped *gasp*, not a ton, but seeing I barely ever shoppe it was quite the accomplishment :p

I bought a s uper cute kit from miss Kitty Chen & her magical swirls 2 -- they're awesome btw.. so pretty. I actually scrapped more than I intended to because shawna made me ^_^ .. but it was worth it.

first, I must show you all the emu I pimped for robin's little challenge.... usually she does llamas, which you all know I detest, so I was happy to play with an emu instead :p

This is what I, la, would look like as an emu. I even made it's eyes look like mine :p


and my layouts from yesterday :] weee



for the nsd spin a lift chain :]

I lifted melissa's http://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=84076 layout here

credits: scrapkitchen - the village market
layered up in you scallops, edges & arrows by me
hearts by me..
michelle coleman stamped alpha



for speed scrap #1
template by meghan

credits:
dani mogstad all you need is love

credits:
kitty chen wishes & dreams and magical swirls 2
font: DJB see lyle run

arrow- layered up in you arrows by me.. heart, recoloured from my what I want kit.



and that is all folks :p

No comments: