la

5/4/09

you want me to do what?

So it seems, my brothers mission in life currently, is to find some activity that we can do together on a regular basis. At first, it was the running.. but btwn issues with connor, my knees, and my brother's asthma.. the running has been stop and go for weeks now. Now.. now he wants me to take up tennis. Tennis?? I've never played tennis! Nor had he, till a few weeks ago.. but he has decided, this is what our next adventure shall be. So today we're going shopping to find me a racket.. I have no idea why we are doing this. I've never had the slightest interest in playing tennis :p I don't even know how to play.. Other than you know, whack the ball. It will be interesting to say the least. It is great, that he wants to do these things.. on a brother sister level, and on a La still has weight to lose level- but, I dunno.. Tennis?!?! lol. That's all I keep saying. Out of all the ideas he could have come up with (say.. I dunno.. bike riding instead of running? ) He picked this. Hopefully it goes well, we shall see I guess. I'm fully expecting to hurt myself after 1 try though, this is typically how things go with me. I've got a banged up body :p

In other news.... equally exciting of course, I bought new curtains. They are hot. I'm kinda excited.. All the years living with my ex, I never got to decorate anything. I have all sorts of mixmatched (mostly hand me down) furniture.. nothing coordinates.. everything is blah. So, over the next few months I'm going to set aside time to play with some fabric and paint ^_^ I can't paint the walls.. but I am going to paint all my furniture for sure :p It will be good for me.. and fun, and all that jazz. I just want this place to feel like it's MINE finally. Then.. after I'm done all that, we'll probably move haha.. but that's ok. Well we NEED to move, I'm just blah on that front atm. So yes............. this was a very boring blog post. I've apparently lost my ability to ramble on end. They're getting shorter and shorter.

No comments: