la

8/24/08

as promised...

Photobucket
so most of you know about my great love for miss audrey hepburn.. well there you have it, LOL she lives on my fridge haha. I thought she was a nice contrast to the green nails lmao. I have like this secret (well not so secret) other side of me who wants to be all glamorous, and well, be audrey. Unfortunately my love for things like green nail polish and shiny plastic little girl crap makes it a little difficult. One day I'll have the perfect blend of audrey + whatever you want to call the other half of me. It's too bad.. LOL I hacked off my wrist in this pic, it would have added to the clash. Connor and I made "matching" plastic bead & gimp bracelets.. mine is pink and purple-- super hot haha.
Anywayz.. about the nails.... This is prolly a bit darker than it should be, I put like 5 coats. Now, yes I am insane, but there was a reason for it. The nail polish is a bit weird.. like it didn't have that "shiny" look to it kwim, of course I am out of clear and that would have solved the problem instantly... so anyway.. rarah.. yes, lots of layers of green.. it's really a little bit lighter/brighter than this, but since I DID promise a pic...... there you have it. Now .. back to work :)

*muah*

La

8 comments:

Brandy said...

Lol you are such a dork...but that is why i love you lol. Love the picture and of course i'm LOVING the blog.

Kristle said...

Okay, I love your nails. And I LOVE your blog! The banner is so super cute!! I'm thinking I'm gonna have to get you to design me one.. hehe!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty much obsessed with your bloggie...you should do mine. :) Your green nails are hot too!!
Lizzy

Mandy K. said...

I love it! I'm the same way. I have baby blue polish...but my favorite is black. It's so punk and awesome! Everyone at work looks at me wierd and old people don't understand.
It rocks though.

Lisa said...

haha, you're a nut!!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome...hey I saw a poster at Target that was Audrey but it was a bit punky and all colorful...hmmm....

Nikki said...

LOL, yes, now I am a stalker -- I checked this blog before the team blog! :)

Great nails - I couldn't pull it off, but if I ever do get polish on them, I will post!

Corey said...

I love Audrey too! Cool polish! I don't think i could pull it off, except maybe on my toes, lol.