la

8/28/08

I don't even know you... you won't even know I'm gone... la de da de da di do.. LOL yeh, I'm still listening to roses. I don't even know why :)) I just love it. I don't have anything exciting to write at all, but opened blogger because I saw Traci's blog train post for today. I'm kinda in a mood (well that's putting it lightly)- and not really chatty. Yesterday was wednesday-- and we know what wednesdays mean...(daddy visit). So I'm still reeling a little, and then I woke up this morning all sick and crap. Not nice. Connor is actually in a mostly pleasant mood, so that's good. He's usually an absolute TERROR after a visit, but he's just leaving me alone today haha. I don't mind it. Actually, he's a bit of a goober. He's sitting in my laundry basket, which he placed one one of my end tables, eating pumpkin seeds and looking out the window. He's happy though, that's all that matters right :P I randomly started a kit, just now. It's of course fluffy since I'm grumpy. We'll see.... I'm almost TOO grumpy to even be fluffy. Roses Roses gone.. Roses Roses sold out.... sell my kicks for one more low tar (lol oh how I could use a smoke right now- 2 months in a few days :) woo me LOL I would like to you know, not think about it anymore and have my lung capacity back and what not, but we'll get there).
I think, this weekend/next week, I am going to kick the car hunt up a notch. I know being stuck here allllllz the damn time is contributing to my current state of grump. We just can't do this anymore. I want to go to the zoo..... to target.. LOL. Anywhere haha!
See.. I told you. Nothing to talk about. Maybe I'll post again later with something a lil more interesting haha.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Boo for ex visits.... I know it's important for the kids, but life would be much simpler if exes went away for good.
I was going to post today but decided that I'm too tired to have anything nice to say that anyone would want to read. LOL
I'll be back to see if you follow through w/ another post.
And go comment my dang McSteamy page. He needs love. :p

Paula said...

Well, I'm glad to read that Ce didn't act up for you after his daddy visit.

Dude, you know, I've been listening to that song all morning. I think I can sing it by heart now! Such an awesome song.

Traci Reed said...

woooo for two months! I wish I could spend all day sitting in a laundry basket by the window eating pumpkin seeds...LOL