la

8/25/08

so I really am going to try to post on here as much as possible.. LOL who knows, I might post something relevant once in a while haha. Connor and I spent most of the day cleaning (well, fighting). I've started planning out how I'm going to transform this ho-hum wood panelled horror of an apartment into something liveable - I moved a few things around in the living room (LOL it's pretty small there's not a lot of wiggle room), and I'm shopping for a new compact cute desk (maybe like one of those glass metal combo desks? something other than wood that's all I know at this point), and I'm going to paint some furniture.. get some fabric, make some long curtains, make some pillows.. you know little things that won't break the bank (LOL well the desk isn't little, but I really need a new one). Connor's job of course was cleaning his room-- which was where the fighting came in. I've decided this whole "I'm almost 5" attitude totally blows LOL. I've been really spoiled up until this point with a sweet gentle kid- I don't know who he is anymore LOL. I'm told he'll calm down by the time he's.. 10. At least I won't have to deal with a teen girl right??? LOL. Teen girls will kill ya. He did eventually clean.. at dinner time. It was a long LONG day..
I snapped some pics of him, during one of the few moments he wasn't screaming at me-- they totally crack me up. He's SUCH a poser, he seriously stood in each of these positions just waiting for the camera to be ready.. I wish I had taken better pics, or had him move over or something cause they're so goofy (well to me.. knowing how the situation went down LOL). I also love them because they show off his weirdo style well LOL. His dad always gives me strange looks (well.. that's putting it nicely) when he sees what Connor is wearing.. but it's alllllllllllllllllllll the kiddo. I like that he has his own little way of expressing himself- and hey, he sorta matches.. he just likes clashy patterns LOL (ps his shorts ARE on backwards though, this is a favorite, and I'm not really sure why) He usually has a few more layers going on, but he decided just a sweatshirt was enough for today.

ps ignore the huge wet spot on his shirt, the boy does not know how to take a drink properly apparently.

I have no idea on this one LMAO.. attack of the crazy boy this is his "woooooooooooooooooah dude" face
I don't know what this was supposed to be.. LOL tough guy or something. Ignore the crap on the counter, I told you we were cleaning LOL-- oh and the broom behind him haha


*sigh* I can't believe how big he's getting.. He doesn't look like a baby at all anymore.

6 comments:

Brandy said...

Aw Ce is so cute, and he is getting so big! I love the poses, Owen is the same way lol.

Nikki said...

I think the posing must be the age??? I'm pretty sure I told you that Colton will be 5 in November. Such a ham in front of the camera!

I think you should motivate me to clean!!! I'm having the worst time with it lately!

But, La, he's a cutie! I should really post some pics on my blog too! :)

Mandy K. said...

Oh my goodness. I was just going to mention how much older he looks and how big he is getting, before you posted the same thing.
You should post before and after photos of your decor changes!

Lukasmummy said...

lol, I am always telling Lukas to put his trousers on the right way round, I usually get told the strings are his tail lol. He's getting such a big boy, ((((hugs)))) on the bedroom tidying battles, I have given up on that for now and just keep the door firmly shut lol. Hugs Crystal xx

Corey said...

He's a cutie! My DD likes to post like that too. And yes, you are lucky you don't have girls to deal with; I have two girls! and they are less than 3 years apart so they'll be teenagers together! oh the horror!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

My boy love to make faces like that. We fight about the cleaning thing fairly often. I leave them alone about their room but the stuff everywhere else in the house has to be put away