la

8/29/08

holy CRAP!

LOL I just keep saying holy crap over and over... So in short, Connor has been "cleaning" his room for TWO days. Basically it was a disaster, and I told him to take it little by little, throw away any toys he didnt' want, throw away any paper that was on the floor (he tends to just huck all his art work t here instead of neatly put away in his desk-- you know, typical kid LOL), and of course he had the task of re-organizing all his toy bins. While yes, I do understand this was a HUGE task to just hand to a 4.5 yr old-- tbh I'm tired of doing it for him and him messing it up again (like any mother) SO I basically just wanted to let HIM organize his toys as HE wanted to. He's really really good about his bins (they're separated by toy) so I Figured this would be ok- and like I said, I told him to take his time, and he really was doing great. He loves doing chores, and having free reign of his room made him feel a lil.. I dunno, grown up or something.

Anywayz, as of last night- it was still horrid. He had basically STUFFED his tent full of crap instead of finding the appropriate place for it. So today, I Told him he had to empty his tent out and put things where they belong..... Apparently, in connor's world.. that means empty the closet too, and then just THROW everything ON TOP of the tent- he also made a secondary pile on top of his desk instead of again, putting things where they belong.

So I give you... connor's mountain (the boxes were in his closet)




holy friggin shiz kid!!! LOL the photos don't even do the mountain justice.. but you can see some things poking out that are indicators of the size-- like.. the fan, and the fact that his tent is actually pretty large (well it's a single person tent-- but it's still pretty big- and the rods are prolly snapped now with all this weight on it).

I had to walk out LOL.. and I walked back in with the camera... and this was ce's response to my reaction hahaha



Oye............................. so, lesson learned. NEVER ever ever ever leave a 4.5 yr old completely in charge of their room. bwahahah

6 comments:

April said...

OHhhhh NO! I love his reaction though, he's way too cute! How can you get mad at that face LOL

Nikki said...

If he cleans it, you must tell me your secret. Our boys are both November boys I believe -- and Colton -- yeah, no way does he clean up. He passes it on to his sister, my stepdaughter.

Wonderful.

That photo of him is priceless. :)

Anonymous said...

Yep, that's how the girls would "clean up" too. LOL Love the Claw Man! :)

Jennifer said...

LOL at how cute he is about it all!

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Oh my goodness! He's got a lot of work ahead of him! Love his reaction

Julie Marie said...

LOL! At least you took pics to look back at someday :)