la

8/24/08

Okaaaaaay..

LOL woot. It's not perfect, but I am so done for now. I am way spoiled by wordpress I think :)) I just wanted something quick and easy for my personal bloggie instead of dealing with all those database issues I have with my site.. but nooooooooooooooooooo LMAO.

Anywayz, now I have a new place to ramble on endlessly. Since I will only post my previews/store stuff on the team blog- I can babble about whatever I feel like here right ? :) LOL we'll see. I need to go find some peeps to add to my "blogs I read list". While I do love shawna, and her blog is the most important, I look like I have no friends now :)) My team is listed on the other bloggie so there's no need to link them here too :)) It's dinner time now, so we're going to go do that.. and then I have to wrap up some QT work.. and then..... well I have no idea what comes after that LOL. Spacing out.. dreaming of Leo.. watching blood diamond again (Megan IS the best btw, I still can't believe she sent me that LOL) oh and I have to take a pic of my green nails for everyone, LOL cant' forget that bwahaha.

OK Laterz
*muah*
La

5 comments:

Eclectic Muse said...

Woot! This is so cute,Lauren! Can't wait to see those green fingernails!

Eclectic Muse said...

p.s.

Eclectic Muse is me, Brooke W,lol.

April said...

Ohhh how fun! Looks great!!

Nikki said...

Love the blog! :) Looks fantastic!

Anonymous said...

La! I think this is great!! going into my bookmarks right now.